How to properly clean your TV!
Do you want to get the best picture quality from your TV?
Learn how to properly clean it without damaging it!
Most special flat screen monitors are made of materials that can easily be damaged if you clean them with harsh chemicals!
We have some tips to help you out!
Learn how you can clean your TV effectively in three simple steps!
- Unplug the device and let it cool down. This way you are safe and you can better observe dust and dirt. At the same time you give your device a chance to cool down.
- Use a soft dry microfiber cloth and gently wipe the screen. If there are stains that are difficult to remove, lightly dampen the cloth with water and a small amount of soap. Then pat the spot with a dry cloth.
- Don’t forget to clean the cable. The last step is to clean the power cable with a pan slightly moistened with water. Dust collecting on cables is always tiring. Once this is done make sure it is dry and you can plug the TV back into the socket.
- Do not use paper towels or kitchen paper to clean the TV screen, as these never contain and cannot leave scratches.
- Do not use windshield washer fluid or other common cleaners and do not
spray the screen directly with water. There is a risk that some drops will reach its interior and the electronic circuits located there, damaging them.
The best solution is to provide products specifically for the care of the panel such as a microfiber cloth and a special cleaner.