Corona virus: Returning home from abroad – The 5 “rules” for clothes and shoes
Hygiene rules when we go out, when we go to work and when we return home
- We wash our hands often and thoroughly.
- We don’t touch mouth, nose, eyes.
- We cough and sneeze into our elbow or a tissue.
- We keep 1.5-2 meters distance from everyone.
- We avoid crowded places.
- We avoid handshakes.
- We ventilate the premises.
- With the slightest symptom of infection we stay at home.
Below you will find the instructions for setting up the daily routine step by step
- We are getting ready to leave the house.
- We take a mask and antiseptic with us.
- We prefer to wear cotton clothes that can be washed at high temperatures.
- If we choose to travel by MMM, we wear a mask
In the workplace
- Upon arrival, wash your hands with soap and water.
- We disinfect the desk, the computer, the phone and generally everything we are going to touch.
- If we work alone we don’t need to wear a mask. In the event that there are other workers in the same area, it is good to wear it and even to have a spare with us in case the first one gets wet.
- We take the clothes out in a certain place and place and either put them for washing in a program above 60 degrees or let them air out for two or three days to a point where they will not come into contact with other clothes, so that if they happen to cause him to die.
- Be careful not to wear the same clothes the next day
Clothes are disinfected or hung for 2-3 days or washed at high temperature or ironed with a hot iron.
- We leave our bag in a certain place for two days or we pass it with alcohol antiseptic or soap and water.
- We leave the shoes outside the house, but if they “enter” the house we disinfect them and then clean our hands.